hilltop honey & lemon drink
- A cup of water (warm but not boiling hot!)
- Lemon - squeeze the juice of half and keep a slice
- 1 tsp hilltop honey
- Boil a cup of water and allow it to cool until it is just warm to touch
- Add a teaspoonful of hilltop honey and stir well to dissolve
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the honey water, give it a stir
- Top with a slice of lemon – or two!
- Serve immediately, drink up and enjoy!
Did you give this recipe a go? Let us know how you got on – you can find us on facebook, twitter and instagram!