hilltop honey & herb roasted potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp thyme hilltop honey
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- Dried mixed herbs
- Salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 190c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Wash and chop your potatoes into small, bite-sized chunks and place these onto your tray.
- Drizzle with thyme hilltop honey and rapeseed oil and toss all of the potatoes, to insure that they’re all evenly coated.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper and pop these into the oven for around 35 minutes- or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with a green salad.
Did you give this recipe a go? Let us know how you get on – you can find us facebook on twitter and instagram!