ginger infused hilltop honey salad dressing
- Leaf lettuce salad greens
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 Jar hilltop honey infused with ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients (except the salad greens!) into a blender or food processor and process at high speed for 3 minutes. Dressing will be quite thick after processing.
- Salad greens should be slightly damp before adding dressing and tossing.
- Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator in a closed container.
Dressing may separate in storage. When required again, give the dressing a vigorous shake just before serving.
This will make enough for 20 salad dressings.
Did you give this recipe a go? Let us know how you get on – you can find us on facebook, twitter and instagram!