British Blossom Scones
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, butter and british blossom honey.
- Add the milk and mix again until completely combined.
- Place pastry on a floured work surface and roll out (to approx 1cm thick)
- Using a cutter, cut circles from the pastry (circles, approx 5cm)
- Cover a tray with a baking sheet or grease-proof paper
- Place circles onto the baking tray
- Brush scones with milk
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes
- Serve scones warm with jam, cream and a cup of tea!
Did you give this recipe a go? Let us know how you get on – you can find us facebook on twitter and instagram!