The life of the beloved children’s author, A.A. Milne, is hitting cinemas on September 29th this year in the highly-anticipated Goodbye Christopher Robin. To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky winner a luxury break to Milne’s home county and the real ‘Hundred Acre Woods’ – Ashdown Forest!
Arriving in Tunbridge Wells, you will be whisked off for two nights in one of the UK’s finest luxury spa hotels, in the heart of the Sussex countryside that inspired many of Milne’s stories. During your stay you will be treated to champagne upon arrival and your very own ‘Pooh picnic’ with a luxury afternoon tea picnic within the magnificent hotel grounds.
You’ll then head off for an unforgettable wine tasting tour at Sussex’s award-winning vineyard. Set amidst the magical bluebell woods, you’ll join an expert for a guided tour of the grounds, before enjoying a tasting experience of the estate’s world-class wines!
Prize package for 2 adults includes:
- 2 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Ashdown Forest
- 1x Bottle of Champagne in room on arrival
- Afternoon Tea Picnic in Hotel’s Grounds
- Wine Tasting and Guided Tour at Award-Winning Vineyard (including return transfers)
- Return mainland UK train travel to Tunbridge Wells
- Return station transfers from Tunbridge Wells to accommodation